Wednesday, January 25, 2012

School Days Are Back Again

Well, after quite the scare, I can honestly say that I'm glad to be going to school. Weird, I know.

But, God knew what He was doing, and as soon as I FULLY trusted Him, everything came through. Easy peasy, you say? Hardly. But anywho....check out the update on my Bring on the Scheduling post, 'cause it got updated....

So I know I've gotten behind again, sorry! When everything calms down I'll be able to sit down and share with you all the fun stuff that's been going on. I'm just dropping in to simply say that I haven't forgotten about posting. It's been nagging me constantly since last Friday when I listed out all the things I have to talk about on here ;) I sure hope that doesn't scare you away!

So for now, have a great day, and try to keep outta this scary weather!

PSST! Be sure to also check out my DIY Jewelry Holder post--it got updated as well :)

No comments: