Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Beginnings

A Zest of Jess!

Why, you ask? Well why not?

I've become addicted obsessed much more interested in crafting lately, and I want to share some of those things with you. Also I'd like to share the daily ramblings of this small town girl living in a big city, head over heals in love with a Godly man, and trying to obtain success at the University of Houston. Oh, lucky lucky you.

But why Jess Zest? Well that's pretty simple if you ask me. You see, my name is Jessica. Or, as I prefer to be referred by, Jess. And well, I'd like to think that I add a little zest to life. What is zest, you ask? Why my good reader, zest is: 

  1. an enjoyably exciting quality. 
  2. keen relish; hearty enjoyment; gusto.
  3. an agreeable or piquant flavor imparted to something.
  4. anything added to impart flavor, enhance one's appreciation, etc.
  5. piquancy; interest; charm.
  6. liveliness or energy; animating spirit.


So there you have it; take it or leave it. I think I prefer definition #6 myself. But hey, who's to decide?


PSST! Wanna get to know me better? Check out my About Me page for some more info!

No comments: